Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....Again!

It's another gloomy day outside in upstate NY....

rain

and I suspect that the mighty Hudson River is roaring (ferociously!) over the falls today...

the Mighty Hudson rages from melting and raining

Even though the rain falls outside...

and it does give me more time inside for playing with this ....

planning my next move

and finishing this...

binding my row 10 quilt

and playing with paint (with Sugarbaby)..

Sugarbaby and I are painting on canvases

I sure wish I could go out and play!

rain

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day
Upstatelisa wants to play...
outside!

Me on the floor

3 comments:

  1. I know! My hair is even sad .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sunshine in Ohio this Thursday morning so it may be coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented and creative. I always love your perspective. You know since moving from the east I really miss rain. But not humidity. So I'll take the dry I guess.

    ReplyDelete